Your tax-deductible donation is the most important way you can help the shelter animals. Whether your donation is $5.00 or $500.00, please consider making a cash or check donation. The Mansfield Animal Shelter is staffed by volunteers and funded by donations. We are grateful for every dollar you give. Please see the Donations page for information on how to donate. Thank you.
The shelter is grateful for donations of the following items:
- Canned Cat Food: Fancy Feast Classic
- Sturdy Paper Towels
- Dish Soap
- Lestoil or other floor cleaning liquid
- Trash Bags: tall kitchen bags (13 gal.)
- Non-Toxic Spray Cleaner
- Laundry Detergent
- Kitten Supplies: Gerber’s Baby Food - Turkey, Fancy Feast Kitten Food - Turkey
- Dog Food: Only Pro Pack Ultimates Chicken & Rice (available at Ferestien’s, Foxboro)
- Special people who will adopt our residents into their homes
We gratefully accept donations of towels,
but not blankets, quilts, or heavy items that don't launder easily..